It’s been a long month and I am looking forward to the kid’s finishing school and getting ready for the Christmas break! So what would December be without some Christmas fun! I have decided to do a ‘Christmas page’ for my recipe challenge this month at Colorful Creations BUT I haven’t restricted it to a Christmas theme. The recipe has some great ingredients you can use for any type of theme page – I just took the easy route and made a page from some of my Christmas photos!
I have listed a number of ‘ingredients’ for the ‘recipe’ to get the creative juices flowing:-
· Red AND Green papers ONLY
· Minimum 2 photos
· Metal AND Brads
· Border punch
· Scrunched up paper
· Decorative ribbon (I used a ‘snowflake’ one under the basket)Here are my example:-
These two sweet cherubs are of my godson and his sister from Xmas last year. They are showing off their gifts I sent to them.
- I have used a little poetic licence and the page does show some ‘cream’ but majority of the page should be RED & GREEN
- I used a strip of numbers down the RHS of the page
- I have two photos of my very sweet Godson & his sister
- I have used a metal sign that says Noel & a heart brad
- I scrunched up some paper and it looks like some ribbon ruffled
- My decorative ribbon is the ‘snowflake’ looking one under the basket
PS. Just to entice you a little more – if you join in the fun at CC you will be in the running to win a RAK from me!!
I also have a TAG CHALLENGE at CC and thought you might like to join in the fun and see what you can create - especially since we are approaching Xmas and everyone will need tags on their presees.
Here is my sample:-
This month I thought I would add a little ‘recipe’ to the tag and help you create one (or three). How bout you add these few little items to your tag:-
· Decorative ribbon
· Metal brad
· A Christmas or festive word