Sunday 5 August 2012

Well I havent been feeling the best this weekend - I have been pretty good to get away from the dreaded flu that has been hitting most of my friends this winter - I managed to only have a head cold - which is not so bad - just a very sore head & lots of sneezing!  So I thank my lucky stars!

I managed to finish the Guest Designer Sketch - Lynn Shokoples - at Colorful Creations.  It was lovely to complete another page and get started on some great challenges that are in store at CC.
Here is the sketch:-



Here is my page:-


These photos are series of photos I took of Tommi the morning of his first day of preschool.  Since this is one of many I have decided to journal on the next page when I scrap the other photos.  He looked so cute in his little shirt & new bag!  I really enjoyed the sketch using my Simple Stories Awesome paper pack, some Dusty Attic cogs & dry embossed cardstock.

Well I planned to scrap a little more today but was feeling very ordinary *sad face but plan to get some more done during the week.

Trust you are all enjoying your weekend!

Happy Days!



5 comments:

  1. You've created such a fantastic boys page here Rach, great use of the embossing plates and love the colours. Love the use of the cog chippies instead of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well Rachael. Hope you are all better now!! Thank you so much for your condolence message on my blog :) Love this boy page full of glorious texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is amazing Rachael!!! love all the details you have lovingly put here and your take on the sketch is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is PHENOMENAL Rachael!!!!! I always love your attention to detail and the amazing embellishments you use in your work!!!!! Wonderful job as usual... but we wouldn't expect anything less from this "Aussie" Sheila!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words. Sorry to hear you've had the dreaded flu, can't believe it's winter there. I adore you little one's photos' of his first day at pre school. You've done a fantastic job with the sketch and I really like the embossing and the boyish cogs too.

    ReplyDelete