Well another month has gone by very quickly and here we are at the first of the month – ALREADY!I had fun creating a page with my October Afternoon paper pack – especially fussy cutting some of the characters from the page. I have now created two pages with the same pack and loved keeping in with the theme of the photos of my daughter.
My event this month at Colorful Creations is to create a RECIPE for a monthly challenge. I have listed a number of ‘ingredients’ for the ‘recipe’ to get the creative juices flowing:-
· Texture and/or Embossing
· Minimum of 5 circles
· 1 Fussy Cut element (this can be ANYTHING as long as you find an item to ‘fussy cut’ from your paper stash)Here is my example:-
- I have embossed my cardstock in the background and I have embossed a strip of cardstock on the LHS of the photos.
- My stitching is found as x-stitch on the rings of two circles
- I have used a combo of ring & solid circles
- The journaling is surrounding the circles
- Gems are found on some flowers on bottom RHS of the page
- The Fussy cuts are found around the page i.e. girl with balloons, butterfly and the dog.
So check it out http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/events it would be fantastic to see your pages and join a group of fellow scrapbook enthusiasts!
PS. Just to entice you a little more – if you join in the fun at CC you will be in the running to win a RAK from me!!