We are once again at the beginning of the month and there is SPRING in the air!! It has been a wonderful feeling with the sun on my face & a bit of warmth in the air! Now that it is 1st of the month its Colorful Creations Challenge time! My job as DT is to create a RECIPE for a monthly challenge. I have listed a number of ‘ingredients’ for the ‘recipe’ to get the creative juices flowing:-
· Ric Rac
· Minimum of two photos
· Metal (this can be a brad)
· 1 Fussy Cut element (this can be ANYTHING as long as you find an item to ‘fussy cut’ from your paper stash)
I ended up creating two pages this challenge (it is not part of the challenge) because I couldn’t fit all four photos on the one page! Plus I wanted to keep in with the same theme!
Here are my examples:-
- The Ric Rac is on the top & bottom of the printed paper
- My stitching is found as x-stitch on the top & bottom of page 1
- I have two photos of my very handsome brother LOL!
- The journaling is found on page 2
- My metal is a green plain tag on page 1 & a brad in the flower on page 2
- The Fussy cuts are found around the page i.e. Boy with the aeroplane, kite, jar etc
So check it out http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/events it would be fantastic to see your pages and join a group of fellow scrapbook enthusiasts!
PS. Just to entice you a little more – if you join in the fun at CC you will be in the running to win a RAK from me!!