Wednesday 28 March 2012

TaeKwonDo Grading

Another challenge bites the dust! It took me a while to complete this one as I REALLY struggled with the colours on this one, but hey, thats what scrap challenges are all about, right? LOL! This challenge was Colour Combos Galore Pallette 223 and I think I only just scrapped in on time - my bad!




I chose photos of my son's TaeKwonDo yellow belt grading.  I had so many photos to choose from so ended up doing a double page.  It was an effort!  He enjoyed it back in 2003 but switched to karate since 2005.  It was a big moment in a 4yo's life when he achieves his belt - they think they are all ninja warriors and can take on the world LOL!

Check out Colour Combos Galore for more challenges to come....

Happy Days!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome 2 pager...I struggle with those, but you nailed it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Combos Galore, and thanks for stopping by my personal blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Rachael, the colours worked out well and I love that you document your sons achievement and used the photos to tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw Rachel, this is sweet! LOVE the bracket and pieces in the background, so many photos, great job with it, the colors are working for you!! thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw love the family xmas photo of you guys on the sidebar!!! chuckle!

    ReplyDelete