Wednesday 21 March 2012


Well I finally finished a challenge called WHITE with ONE at a challenge site that I am playing along at.  Bear with me as I load my page for all the world to see (a bit scary but hey thats why they are called challange sites).

Its a page that you had to create with white and one other colour.  I chose tones of green for the photos of my Grandma pictured with my children as I thought it would be a good colour to blend.  I have used my coredinations embossed cardstock - sanded back to reveal the 'granny flowers'.  My Grandmother is a very big lover of flowers and has heaps of them surrounding her in her home.  Ever since I was a little girl I always remember seeing flowers throughout her house.

My children found it a bit of a mouthful to call her 'Great Grandma' so in the end half the time they just call her 'Granny'.  She wasnt too fond of it at first but my children already have a Grandma in the family so it was much easier to describe her as a 'Granny' - much to my Grandmother's dismay LOL!

If you would like to have go yourself here is the link to the challenge site - http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/events

Happy Days Peoples!

1 comment:

  1. He he he to funny about the Great Grandma... Love the colour you chose with your white and love how that fussy cutting mask turned out. Lovely clusters as well.

    ReplyDelete