Thursday 22 March 2012

Happy Holidays


Here is another page I have completed and have posted in the gallery at Dusty Attic. 

I haven't played along there before so it was interesting to see so many lovely pages and the uses of chippees on some pages.  I think chipboard is a great way to experiment with different mediums and I am looking forward to venturing into the world of paint, gesso, microbeads and glimmer mist!  I have only used the 'leaves' from dusty attic on this page but will have a go at some other great chippees such as the fairies, birds, butterflies, clocks and gates.  I have a great photo of my children in WV on a lamp post in the middle of the main street and have seen a great chippee of a lamp post just like the one in the photo...so keep your eyes peeled for that one LOL!

Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out lovely Rach, that K & Company worked beautifully and the film strip down the site worked well as your journaling block. The stitched glass needs a close up to see all the work you've done.

    ReplyDelete